Offered Salary Negotiable
Gender Not Specified
Minimum Experience 1 Year
- Respond to helpline calls from the potential callers, conduct follow-up on helpline calls using protocols and referral data bases. Keeping information about callers with confidentiality.
- Provide psychosocial support through telephonic counseling to GBV survivors.
- Maintain complete records/logs of clients accessing the helpline for support in both hard as well as in soft form in prescribed forms.
- Assist the project manager in identifying clients in need of and wanting GBV Response services such as Shelter, Psychosocial Support, Legal Aid, Medical Aid etc as well as Rehabilitation and Reintegration assistance.
- Maintain an up-to-date referral directory at the GBV crisis helpline.
- Provide referrals, in consultation with the client for long term psychological support, Medical support, legal aid, shelter or other support services.
- Ensure compliance with Standing operating procedures and policies and procedures.
- Any Other task assigned by the manager
- For details, please refer to attached TORs