Offered Salary Market Competitive
Gender Not Specified
Minimum Experience Minimum Of 10 Years Of Relevant Experience In A Hotel Industry (5 Years’ Experience In A Similar Capacity)
- Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties. Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas. Prepare monthly reports and budget for the front office department.
- Strategize and plan for operational efficiency, Budgeting, and value-added services at the hotel. Presentation of relevant data and analytics for review by the management on a timely basis.
- Liaison with BD team on Brand Recognition Programs and effectively create long term business liaisons with Internal & External stakeholders
- Ensure hotel the staff exhibits excellence in customer service provided to customers, guest suggestion, and promotion of services
- Manage employees and subordinates to maximize their performance and contribution to achieve organizational goals. oversees log sheets including Reservations, Occupancy status, Room maintenance & availability status. following quality standards and resolving special situations in front operations.
- Liaison with Housekeeping Staff to ensure staff is properly allocated on Floors & Guest-Frequented Areas and ensure cleanliness as per hotel’s quality standards.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel’s Operating Controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and service standards
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a Hotel Industry (5 years’ experience in a similar capacity)
- Minimum bachelors in Hotel Management or Diploma in a similar capacity